Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday follies

Dear blog,
Thursday was a pretty eventful day. The rest of the gang had tons of laughs at the expense of Zach and myself after we messed up our dialogue during Chinese class. We went to hear more presentations from the professors that we will be working with this summer. Although I might seem biased, my professor definitely had a very funny presentation. I think Tom (my colleague from Rochester) and I will have fun in the lab this summer. We went to the pearl market after that and bought stuff for folks back in the U.S. I also bought a couple polo shirts and a backpack (possible fakes?). Tom, Xu, and I went back to our apartment while the rest decided to go to a nightclub. Apparently we can bargain on taxi fare. But I didn't know that and almost made an ass of myself. Off to language class again...

No comments: