Friday, August 8, 2008

The last post

So this will be the last blog post that I write. Before I close, I just would like to say that I've had an amazing summer doing research and seeing the sights. I enjoyed hanging out with other 11 members of our group plus all of the Chinese friends that we've met throughout the summer. My experiences here this summer will remain with me for the rest of my life.

If you're reading this blog now in late 2008/early 2009 and considering this program, just know that you can learn chemistry anywhere in the world but you can only experience Chinese culture in China. It's a dynamic place that is much different now than what it was 10 years ago and it will be much different in 2020 than it is today.

Please don't hesitate to send me questions about anything relating to the trip. I'll be more than happy to answer them and I'd love to talk more about my experiences if you are interested. Thanks to everyone for reading the blog!

No comments: