Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hanging out in the lab...

I just happened to start working with my grad student right as he was finishing up a project and trying to submit a journal article. So he's been working all week on that. So I'm cleaning glassware and trying to read this huge book about palladium reactions. But next week should be more interesting once the professor gives a new project.
I failed miserably at trying to go to Wal-Mart on Friday afternoon. I got caught in a torrential downpour while wearing my tennis shoes and thus waterlogged them. It's been 24 hrs and they are not quite dry yet. I might go there tomorrow before my lab meeting at 6 pm. Saturday has been pretty boring. I don't think most of us have done anything substantial (except for those who went to work today).

No comments: