Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Closing thoughts: For the record...

For the record, I'd like to say I've had a blast on this trip! I just spent 11 weeks together with one of the most amazing groups of people I have ever met. I have enjoyed spending time with everyone this summer. I'm going to wake up every morning back home and wonder where everyone is...and be in for a real shock when I convince myself I'm the only one there. It's going to be lonely being apart from everyone else. But we all have school to attend. I hope the 12 of us can meet again sometime.

While I didn't learn much Chinese this summer, I did learn a lot of chemistry and how research works in a real chemistry lab. I also learned a lot about the Chinese culture. Everything I learned will remain with me for the rest of my life. If you get a chance to do research there, do it!

So this is probably the last blog post I'll write. Thanks to the readers that have been following my blog this summer!



No comments: