Friday, July 25, 2008

One more week...

So I went in on Friday and found out we aren't going on our trip to 内蒙古...what a shame! So I'll be hanging out for the next week. I went out to dinner at Lush with everyone Saturday at Wudaokou. I think I will go to an art show with Zach and some folks from his lab Sunday morning. Not sure what the rest of the week holds. I plan on going back to 天安门 and taking some more pictures of 毛泽东. I don't plan on going back to 北京大学 this week since it is a pain in the ass to access it. I probably should also go to 颐和园 since not doing so would be doing a disservice to myself. Next Sunday I will fly to 東京 (this might be hard to figure out) before flying back to the U.S.
So where am I going this week? I'd like to see if anyone can figure out where I plan to go.

Before I forget, I'd like to thank Tom's mom for reading my blog. She told me that she was finding out more info about Tom from my blog than she was from Tom's own blog. Interesting...

No comments: